Portland Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Committed to Your Comfort & Satisfaction
Water heaters are a vital part of your everyday life. Bathing, washing dishes, and cleaning clothes all depend on reliable access to hot water, and when your water heater breaks down, it can disrupt much of your daily routine. Rather than let these issues interrupt your day, bring in a team that you can trust to offer highly skilled service as efficiently as possible. At Royal Flush, our dedicated water heater service specialists in Portland bring nearly 30 years of experience and can work with you to ensure that you are never without hot water ever again! Whether you find yourself in need of flawless installation or repairs on an existing system, we are here to help.
A working water heater is peace of mind in a hectic world. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate for Portland water heater replacement or repair with a member of our team.
Is It Time for Water Heater Repair?
It can be easy to forget about your water heater entirely when it is working as it should, but when things start to go wrong with your system, it is important to bring in an expert as quickly as possible.
If you notice any of the following, you should call in the team at Royal Flush immediately:
- Leaks around the water heater
- Strange noises coming from the unit
- Rust-colored water
- Unpleasant tastes or smells coming from the water
- Insufficient hot water, or none at all
Even if you have not noticed any overt problems, if your unit is more than 10 years old, it is wise to have someone inspect it and ensure that it is working at optimal levels.
Reliable Water Heater Replacement Services
If it is determined that you would be best served by a newer water heater, we can recommend the right make and model for your needs and budget and offer thorough installation services. We have been providing our community with knowledgeable care since 1991 and we take great pride in the reputation we have built over that time.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
1. Rusty colored hot water - If your hot water is rusty, you could have one of two things happening. Either your anode rod is corroding so much that it's contaminating your water, and we can just replace the anode rod. But if the corrosion has spread to the water heater itself, then you should consult our Portland water heater replacement experts.
2. Loud rumbling sounds - Not all sounds coming from your water heater mean you need to replace the unit. If you hear snapping or popping coming from your tank, then you've had some sediment build-up and just need a thorough cleaning. But if you hear loud rumbling or grinding sounds then that's another story.
3. Not enough hot water - If you keep running out of hot water, then your tank simply isn't big enough and no repair is going to fix that. So either curb your hot water usage, or consult our Portland water heater replacement experts about a bigger tank or a tankless water heater.
4. Old age- Tank water heaters last on average for 10 years while tankless water heaters can survive for 20. If your unit is older than its respective life-span you should think twice before throwing more money into a dying unit.
5. Repair after repair - At some point another repair call is just throwing money into a dying unit. Our water heater replacement experts should give you a rundown of each repair cost before the repair. And if the repair cost is substantially high for an old unit, you're better off with a new unit.
Find out what all the fuss is about and call our Portland water heater repair and replacement experts at (503) 782-0000 today to get started with an appointment. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to handle surprise breakdowns!