Portland Water Heater Replacement & Installation
Easily Install A New Water Heater in Multnomah County
Your day to day life depends on a reliable and safe water heater. Everything from bathing to cooking to cleaning all requires a supply of hot water, and going without it for even a short amount of time can be frustrating.
Rather than these problems continue to cause frustration and potentially create an even worse situation, bring in a plumbing team that you can trust to offer highly skilled service as efficiently as possible. At Royal Flush Plumbing, our dedicated Portland water heater replacement experts have nearly 30 years of experience and can work with you to ensure that your home has the perfect water heater to meet your needs.
When the time comes to replace your system, make the right choice and call Royal Flush Plumbing at (503) 657-3919 today to schedule your water heater installation in Portland, OR!
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
Should you replace your water heater completely or have your heater repaired? This question isn’t an easy one to answer for many people. On one hand, most people would rather simply have their heater repaired, as it often far cheaper. However, repairing a water heater may only be delaying the inevitable, and in some cases replacement is the more prudent choice.
Some signs that you might want to replace your water heater rather than repair it, include:
- Rusty colored hot water – If your hot water is rusty, you could have one of two things happening. Either your anode rod is corroding so much that it's contaminating your water, and we can just replace the anode rod. But if the corrosion has spread to the water heater itself, then you should consult our water heater experts.
- Loud rumbling sounds – Not all sounds coming from your water heater mean you need to replace the unit. If you hear snapping or popping coming from your tank, then you've had some sediment build-up and just need a thorough cleaning. But if you hear loud rumbling or grinding sounds then that's another story.
- Not enough hot water – If you keep running out of hot water, then your tank simply isn't big enough and no repair is going to fix that. So either curb your hot water usage, or consult our water heater installation experts about a bigger tank or a tankless water heater.
- Old age – Tank water heaters last on average for 10 years while tankless water heaters will usually last 20 years or more. If your unit is older than its respective life-span you should think twice before throwing more money into a dying unit.
- Repair after repair – At some point another water heater repair call is just throwing money into a dying unit. Our Portland water heater replacement experts should give you a rundown of each repair cost before the repair. And if the repair cost is substantially high for an old unit, you're better off with a new unit.
Reliable Water Heater Replacement Throughout Portland
If it is determined that you would be best served by a newer water heater, we can recommend the right make and model for your needs and budget and offer thorough installation services. We have been providing our community with knowledgeable care since 1991 and we take great pride in the reputation we have built over that time.
Why Choose Our Team for Your Installation Needs?
Replacing a water heater is a major service, and for that reason you absolutely should make sure you’re trusting it to a team of Portland water heater replacement & Installation experts with experience and a longstanding history of doing the job right. At Royal Flush Plumbing, our Portland water heater installation team has made it a point to continually improve and never stop learning so we can continue to serve our community better.
When the time comes to replace your water heater, we make the process as easy as possible. Not only do we help you choose the perfect replacement unit, but we even take care of some of the otherwise frustrating logistical tasks for you as well. This means you get a faster replacement, and you get to back to living with peace of mind and a stable hot water supply even quicker. And on top of that, we treat every customer with our world-class service that keeps them coming back again and again.
We’re proud to be Portland’s local leader in water heater replacement services! Contact Royal Flush Plumbing today.